Saturday, July 16, 2011

My first arts

Hey guys, this is the first time I got an art blog, I'll be updating this constantly! So um I have many things for you, considering this IS my first visit, I'll have all my art collections I worked on up to now here, well um enjoy!

Get ready

こんにちは!はじめまして?
私 は やまと です。 どうぞようろしく。

Hi there, I'm Yamato, nice to meet you.

Introductions
---------------
Hi guys, some of you know me as Yamato from competetive Battling, Ayato in PHO (Sorry sometimes I'm too rude hahah) and Jason in real life or Facebook.
I study Music as well as drawing and I sure hope it's not as bad as I think it is.. Brass instruments are hard hahah. Apart from studying Music and other fun stuff, I'm currently studying for my SAT's and other things.. I aim to have AP classes and currently an overachiever. I hope that doesn't go.. I like trying lol.

I used to draw badly, until I shut my mouth, learned how to draw, and started actually trying.

Without furthur ado, let's begin!



Now to Actual Art (Warning Furries)
-------------------------------------





Winterville ; )


Does this look like me?


Springtime in Spring Village (one of my personal best ^ ^)



Harusawa's family


The backround looks bad in the battlefield (Battle Frontier)..

Hopefully I can script that (HELP!)

Still working on some of the Actual art. So guys, what do you think of it? ^ ^

Karate and Kendo My Yang (The Way of the swordsman and the empty hands, My Ying)

and this
Heaven? Augh I need a better name for this (..I'm inspired)


My Party (Good things come in all fours)


All of these Arts are scratch unless otherwise noted

Pixel Art
---------
I know how everyone loves Pixels! I'll show you guys the new ones since the old ones I don't really like

Old screenshot.. eugh..

I really didn't like the backsprite

Not Public.. but lol
Woetch Front Sprite (Woe+Witch)


Woetch Back Sprite (Woe+Witch)



The OW's are fixed, the head's not so circular, it looks real-er
Richard (Ayato/Itachi/Purple/Rainbow)'s OW's



Sherrian (Harusawa)'s OW



Kathy (Ayako/Ai/Violet)'s OW



Maxy's OW



Kathy (Ayako/Ai/Violet)'s Battle sprite


Richard (Ayato/Itachi/Purple/Rainbow)'s Battle Sprite


Hast (Hats anagram, yeah original..)


Hast (Hats anagram) back sprite


Kathy's mugshot (I might or might not change this.. my character's appearance changed a lot since then so..)


Still replacing this, it doesn't look like the art..


Polariciu (Polaris+ice+[Pun]/)


Polariciu's back (ポラライシュ)


Mellowitch/Melloking (Help out for the name witch /shot one I should /smack pick? /hammer, okay fine I won't make that pun)


Mellowitch/Melloking



Other notes (Cross out means accomplished)
-----------------------------------------------

OW's are being changed so it doesn't look circular! Please wait
(7/12/11)
Drawing! There will be an update for all of you guys, thanks. (7/16/11)


Original post at http://community.pkmnhackersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2630

Hope you enjoy the art here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment